1 Year Old
I created this blog in April of 2008 after experimenting with blogging here. This blog serves 3 main purposes:
- It archives ministry "things" I'm interested in. When I write about something and/or provide links, I know that it will be there a few months from now if I need to recall it.
- A lot of folks are interested in what Pastors do when it's not Sunday--this blog takes care of that.
- The blog provide a means for me to write about things that interest me and relate to ministry but don't have a place in my local church ministry. Some will eventually turn into a sermon series or study topic.
Here are some statistics for April 27, 2008-April 27, 2009, courtesy of Google Analytics:
- Visits: 3,068
- Unique Visitors: 1,359
- South Carolina Visitors: 1,603 from 39 cities
- Global Visitors: 3,068 from 41 Countries
- Returning Visitors: 55.74%
Most Popular Posts (other than Home Page & Archive). I believe these reflect the nature of search engines. I suspect that a lot of folks accidently arrive while looking for info on how to fix their "Old Fridge" for example.
Least Popular Posts:
- Only 3 folks have commented using the comments feature. Most other comments are made via Facebook or e-mail.
- The highest concentration of visitors comes from our Church's website, Facebook, & my old blog.
- Most visitors access the blog directly.
- Strangely, a blog called "Baby Boy Noah" is 9th highest source of visitors, but it's an invitation-only blog.
- A significant number of visitors arrive after reading a comment on someone else's blog on following my link.