Proverbs 10 Full of Foolish Verses for April Fools
Proverbs 10 is full of foolish verses. Here are a few:
- Proverbs 10:10 "He who winks maliciously causes grief, and a chattering fool comes to ruin."
- Proverbs 10:14 "Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites ruin."
- Proverbs 10:18 "He who conceals his hatred has lying lips, and whoever spreads slander is a fool."
- Proverbs 10:21 "The lips of the righteous nourish many, but fools die for lack of judgment."
- Proverbs 10:23 "A fool finds pleasure in evil conduct, but a man of understanding delights in wisdom."
By my count there are around 180 verses on fools and foolishness in the bible. Click here to see them all.
Happy April Fool's day! What are your favorite foolish verses?