On Hiatus

I've been blogging here for a little over four years (Since May, 2008).  When I started it was a nice outlet to write about my transition from one community to another.  I moved from being an Associate Pastor of a suburban church plant to a solo Pastor in a rural, established church.  Now, four years in, I am continually thankful for God's provision in our ministry together and in my family life.

It seems like a good time for a blogging break.  Four years is a nice chunk of time.  High School and College both take four years.  My Seminary experience was four years.  I cherished all of those times but I was glad when graduation rolled around and I could move on.

Also, my personal life has changed in four years.  Life is a lot different now that my son is older.  I'm also working on a Doctor of Ministry, and I feel like I'm writing all the time-- I have no need to add a blog post to the list.  My weekends are often spent sitting with my wife watching a soccer game, participating in Cub Scouts, walking with Brownie the Beagle, or getting away on my bicycle.  The times I've blogged about the ARP Church or Erskine were beneficial, but other resources have popped up that do a better job.

If you'd like to stay in touch, you can visit me on Facebook. I'm happy to meet you for a cupcake, too. You'll probably find me in a few places if your Googlin' is good...



Comments

  1. A gift for you....truth.
    The true Gospel is now delivered to you from the wilderness Rev 12:6 as a witness Matt 24:14.
    Our heavenly Father will NOT put any child of his into a hell fire no matter what their sins. Sin doesn't scare God! He created it Isa 45:7 to teach us all the knowledge of good and evil Gen 3:22 for our eternal placement in his coming kingdom. Throwing a child of his into a hell fire has never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing Jer7:31, Jer 19:5. Anyone preaching a hell fire for any child of God has been deceived into teaching lies. The whole world has been believing in a god of hate murder and revenge (The devil Rev 12:9). The true word of God John 1:1 is now delivered Rev 12:5 here http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com/

    God chose a woman Rev 12 to be the prophet like unto Moses Num 12:3 and Elijah Matt 17:3, Acts 3:21-23, Luke 1:17. Those professing themselves to be Christians would be wise to hear all Acts 3:23 BEFORE making any judgment. The proof of what I tell you is in the hearing.

    Prove ALL things 1 Thes 5:21. Satan has deceived the whole world Rev 12:9 until now. Turn your heart to the children of God for a better placement Ezek 37:26 in God's world Rev 21.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts