Wow, I Won Something!

Harrison and I are gearing up for a bicycle camping trip with my Dad next month.  It won't be anything too crazy-- we'll head down to Lake Moultrie and ride about halfway around to enjoy a couple of nights in the outdoors.

I haven't been backpacking in a while (just car-camping), so I've been collecting and experimenting a little bit with stoves, cups, etc.  I'm trying to keep my weight down since I'll be towing Harrison and our gear on a bike trailer.  I've settled on a basic alcohol stove and freezer bag cooking.  In anticipation of the big trip, I entered a contest for a Kupilka Cup over at Brian's Backpacking Blog.  It's a great site with lots of do-it-yourself tips.  The cup is really unique, too. As of a few minutes ago, I found out I was a winner!  Cool!

Popular Posts