2009 Church Retreat Setlist


I'm looking forward to our church retreat this weekend at Bonclarken. No retreat is complete without a few songs, so here's our setlist for each session. We've got ages 3-80+ attending, so I'm hoping to appeal to a diverse crowd. We'll do some a capella hymns, too.

Friday Night

  • Ain’t No Rock
  • When I Think About Jesus (I want to...)
  • Holy, Holy, Holy
  • You Alone


Saturday Morning

  • Lord, I Lift Your Name on High
  • Sanctuary/I exalt Thee
  • You Are My All in All


Campfire

  • No Other Gods
  • Here I Am To Worship
  • You Are God Alone (Not A god)
  • Light The Fire
  • You’re Worthy of My Praise


Other

  • Wiggle Worm
  • Take My Life (Holiness)
  • Be Glorified (set my feet...)
  • Indescribable
  • Sing to the King
  • Beneath the Cross of Jesus
  • The Wonderful Cross
  • Trading my Sorrows
  • Let it Rise
  • Let My Words Be Few
  • I Love You Lord (Hallelujah)
  • Take My Life and Let it Be (Here am I)


Popular Posts