I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our family enjoyed a nice trip to visit with my Mom's side of the family and to spend some time in Greenville. Highlights included:
- Not one, but two movies with my wife (Australia and Twilight If you're interested).
- Christmas Lights, Hot chocolate, and funnel cakes at Roper Mtn. Science Center.
- Jamming with my cousins on Thanksgiving (Sweet Home Alabama).
- Mom's Strawberry Pretzel Salad.
- Taking Harrison to Cleveland Park, The Great Escape, & Wilson's 5 and 10.
- Beginning a new Mitford book (my wife says they look like chick lit, but I reminder that the main character is a pastor, so it's okay).
- Watching my Dad laugh heartily at Get Smart. He usually thinks such fine cinema is a waste of time, but we agreed that it made more sense than Quantum of Solace.
- Sunday worship at Brookwood Church.
I read about a great Antarctica photo gallery this week and thought it was a great introduction to winter. You might enjoy it too.