Amazon's Frustration Free Packaging & God


Amazon has launched a new initiative to quell "wrap rage." If you've spent more than 60 seconds opening a painful plastic case or unraveling wires holding your child's toy in place, you've probably experienced wrap rage.

The new program, called "Frustration-Free Packaging" is arriving for their top items in time for Christmas. I wonder if it will have an impact on the un-boxing subculture?

When I am not right with God, little things get to me. My temper flares up and I can't handle the small frustrations inherent in every day life.

I'm glad Amazon is doing their part to smooth over our packaging frustrations, but God can do more. Here's one of my favorite verses as translated by Eugene Peterson:

"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." Philippians 4:6-7 (MSG)

The last line sums it up: "It is wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life."

Popular Posts