Laura and I celebrated our 6th anniversary this weekend. It wasn't a typical celebration, but it was still memorable nonetheless. Highlights included:
- Hosting an out of town friend who spoke to Laura's classes on Friday.
- Brick oven pizza and a Gyro at Old Europe Mediterranean Grill.
- Exchanging traditional gifts of iron and candy.
- A day at Lynch's River Fall Festival on Saturday.
- A long family nap on Saturday afternoon.
- Dinner guests and green bean bundles on Saturday night.
- Harrison ahem, "getting sick" all over Daddy as our dinner guests said goodbye.
- 3 Episodes of Heroes: Season 1 and Banana Splits on Sunday night.