Posting to the Choir


David Zimmerman, the Pastor from Living Waters Presbyterian shared this Wired magazine article with me: Photo Essay: Unlikely Places Where Wired Pioneers Had Their Eureka! Moments.

Turns out Post-It notes have their origin in the choir loft:
"I was singing in the church choir, and I would often put little pieces of paper into the music on Wednesday night to mark where we were singing. Sometimes, before Sunday morning, that little paper would fall out. It was during the sermon that Sunday morning that I thought, 'What I really need is a little bookmark that will stick to the paper but will not tear the paper when I remove it.'
You can read more from inventor Arthur Fry Here. Please note that Wired is not a Christian magazine or website, so use your discretion.

The Effingham Choir had better get to work!

Popular Posts