One Church: Four Generations (4)
Dr. Larry Regenfuss recommends the following seven step plan for cross generational cooperation, as outlined in Romans 12:10-18
- Step One: Be devoted to one another in love.
- Step Two: Give preference to one another in honor.
- Step Three: Be of the same mind toward one another.
- Step Four: Do not be haughty in mind.
- Step Five: Do not be wise in your own estimation.
- Step Six: Respect what is right in the sight of all people.
- Step Seven: Be at peace with all people.
On a lighter note, NKOTB recommended these steps back in th day