We enjoyed a great (and rainy) cookout last week with our college and career students. We had 12 participants and 4 volunteers for hamburgers and hotdogs. After supper we played an icebreaker to get everybody moving, then enjoyed dessert while we talked about possible ministry ideas. We closed the evening with Catchphrase. Here's what we've got so far:
- Thursday night bible-study through the end of summer.
- Sunday morning "thing" throughout the year.
- Fellowship/missions activity TBA.
- That our meetings will be meaningful and fruitful for this age group.
- That we'll have a good balance of fun and life changing encounters with God's Word.
- That the Lord will raise up leaders to keep this ministry going after its first season.