Sermon Series: Foundations


This is my first week at Effingham Presbyterian, so I want to start with a sermon series that will help our church get off to a good start together. Most anything that God has to say about His church also applies to our family and vice versa. You might say we have a family at God's house and a family at our house.

The series we'll be starting at Effingham this week is "Foundations: Healthy Families in God's House and Your House." It was inspired by the ARP Synod's suggested series from couple of years ago called I Will Build My Church. Both series share the similar theme of covering the basic things needed for a healthy church, but I hope to also apply those things to healthy families, too.

With any luck, we'll begin podcasting these sermons in the next few weeks. Until then, it's cassette only.

Popular Posts