Sermon Series: Foundations


This is my first week at Effingham Presbyterian, so I want to start with a sermon series that will help our church get off to a good start together. Most anything that God has to say about His church also applies to our family and vice versa. You might say we have a family at God's house and a family at our house.

The series we'll be starting at Effingham this week is "Foundations: Healthy Families in God's House and Your House." It was inspired by the ARP Synod's suggested series from couple of years ago called I Will Build My Church. Both series share the similar theme of covering the basic things needed for a healthy church, but I hope to also apply those things to healthy families, too.

With any luck, we'll begin podcasting these sermons in the next few weeks. Until then, it's cassette only.

Comments

Popular Posts